Thursday, January 1, 2015

Blog Hop: Occasions Mini!

Welcome to a new month AND a new year!! I'm excited to share our fun blog hop with you!
Have you received the new Occasions Mini? It doesn't actually begin until January 6th, but we wanted to feature it today, to whet your appetites for the fun new products! I know my wishlist is long...so many pretty things in this Mini! And, you know...Demonstrators can pre-order catalog products...! (yep, that's a perk! Wanna sign up??)

First up, I have this sweet tulip stamp! That's right, we have barely had snow for a whole week and my stamping has moved on to Spring... hahaha! I used the current Retro Sketch for the card layout (which I flipped upside down), and a bit of a crossover...the Holiday Mini stays current thru January 5 so I went ahead and used a button from it on this card!
Supplies:
Stamps: Love Is Kindness
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Sweet Taffy DP
Accessories: Wisteria Blendabilities, Nordic Buttons, Crushed Curry baker's twine, Big Shot, Banners Die

This card was fun to make! I used the latest Mojo Monday sketch, and enjoyed the collage-y-ness of the Butterfly Basic set!
Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Banners Die, Butterflies Die

And finally, I have this card which I didn't love quite so much, but I'm sharing it anyway, haha... I used the latest Freshly Made Sketch, but I changed the focal point to a square instead of circle. This time I colored the tulips with Calypso Coral Blendabilities.
Supplies:
Stamps: Love Is Kindness, Butterfly Basics
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Calypso Coral card stocks, Park Lane DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Hexagon Hive Die, Dimensionals

Now, carry on to Cheryl's blog, and hop on thru! Please leave us comments to let us know what you think! and Happy New Year to you!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of your pretty, Spring-y cards. And I love how you've framed just a portion of the stamped image for your FMS card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple tulips and the dsp you used. It goes great together. I am impressed you got three cards done. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful projects! I'm just in love with that tulip stamp and can't wait to get it. Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Tanya! I especially love how you created your own background to make the flags on the butterfly card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...