Wednesday, January 7, 2015

December's Paper Pumpkin

I finally took some time to play with the Paper Pumpkin kit that came in December! I opened it when it arrived and I thought it was fun, but that's as far as it went! So today, amid babysitting a clingy, sickish 2 year old, I managed to get three cards done and photographed, and its not yet lunch time! If that's not impressive, I don't know what is! hahaha....

I've never gotten to make a shaker card, even tho I've seen the idea for yeeeears. This kit comes with thin strips of Dimensionals for the edges of the frame, and sequins and punched out stars to put into the shaker frame. The big words are stickers! It's so easy to put together - the hardest part is lining up the stamped background words, haha!


If you like what you've been seeing, it is so easy to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin to come in YOUR mailbox every month! And, remember Sale-A-Bration is going from now til March 31? Well if you sign up for a 3-month subscription, you get a discount on the monthly cost AND you qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!!! How cool is THAT?
Let me know if you're ready to sign up! And don't forget, subscribers can buy past kits and refills!! Check them all out HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Just LOVE shaker cards, and you have made 3 super fun ones. Great inspiration, Tanya. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...