Thursday, January 29, 2015

Another Lotus Blossom!

So I was playing around with colors to use with this stamp set and came up with some of these...
and then I saw Patty's post HERE about how you could do the flower with just one ink pad...so that's how the last few went. Some colors obviously work better than others, but I gotta say, it seems to turn out lovely no matter how you do it!

And then I decided to make this! I used the Paper Players sketch and maybe the bright turquoise is a little weird...but hey! It was fun and it works so nicely with the DP! haha! And I dunno...it's kind of got a soft quality that makes it work!
Supplies:
Stamps: Lotus Blossom
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy card stocks, Sweet Taffy DP

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, I love all the beautiful flowers you created. The Tempting Turquoise is gorgeous! Such a fun and cheery card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...