Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sale-A-Brate Occasions!!!

That's right! Today marks the beginning of Sale-A-Bration! This time we have almost three whole months, which means you could potentially earn everything you want, for absolutely FREE! 
If you're new around the Stampin' Up! world, here's what's so fun about Sale-A-Bration!

  • For every $50 you spend (before tax & shipping) you earn a Sale-A-Bration item FREE! 
  • For hosting a $250 workshop (or more!) you get an additional $25 hostess dollars! 
  • For joining Stampin' Up! and starting your own business, you can choose two FREE Sale-A-Bration items OR you can get a project kit FREE!
What's not to love?? 

Demonstrators get sneak peeks and pre-order opportunities, so when I ordered the calendars for Christmas, I also picked this gorgeous and FREE stamp set- Lotus Blossom! This is the first time I got to play with it, and I used the latest Retro Sketch for the card, and wow do I love it! I also gotta say, I love that card against the snow! haha...! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Lotus Blossom
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rose Red, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Paper: Melon Mambo, Old Olive & Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Taffy DP
Accessories: Melon Mambo ribbon, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals

You know what else today is tho? The brand new Occasions Mini starts too! If these haven't arrived at your house, you can check them out on my side bar --> there (in a few hours...!). Also, I have two new Pinterest Boards for each mini so you can see all sorts of lovely, inspiring ideas for the newest products!
Occasions Mini
Sale-A-Bration Mini
Decide what you love from the Occasions Mini, and choose some Sale-A-Bration items for free, then place your order! Or better yet, invite some friends over for some stamping fun and host a workshop! This really is the best time of year for stamping and I'm excited to dive in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...