Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Birthday Train!

In the coming weeks, we have a few family birthdays coming up for some guys so I needed to make some masculine cards. This is hard for a lot of stampers, but if you keep it simple, keep the sparkles and ruffles off, it comes pretty easily for me! The latest Retro Sketch worked perfectly!
I pulled out the Traveler stamp set for this one! I love this set, the images are fantastic and vintage and beautiful but I don't use it very often! I decided that needed to change! I also kept the colors simple and used a nice, vintage color scheme!
Supplies:
Stamps: Traveler, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Whisper White & Tip Top Taupe card stocks, In Color Envelope Paper
Accessories: Linen Thread, Neutral Buttons, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...