Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Birthday Candles!

Today I have another birthday card, and this one also went out in the mail! I sent four cards out yesterday!! I'm feeling pretty good about that fact, haha.... And I guess it's birthday season, because there were even more listed on facebook!

Anyway, today's card uses the Mojo Monday sketch, which got slightly modified...that rectangle panel is larger than shown, and I almost didn't use it at all, and just put the cupcake on top of everything but it kind of needed cleaned up, if that makes any sense... I think candles are not my forte but these work. And I used a blender pen after stamping the cup part of the cupcake, and the frosting part. I like how that turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stocks, In Color Envelope Paper
Accessories: Paper Doilies, Tree Builder Punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Tanya. Love the doily behind the cupcake. Such a cute idea.

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...