Friday, August 14, 2015

Paper Pumpkin for Friday!

Happy Friday to you!! Two Friday's ago was the start of our vacation and I'm ready for another one, haha! But school starts next week so maybe a few quiet hours a day will just have to do...

Today I'm sharing an alternate Paper Pumpkin idea. I loved the most recent kit, even tho I don't drink coffee nor tea, and when I saw the latest Clean & Simple sketch I knew it would work out perfectly! Also, it's probably a good idea for me to add some 'get well' to my stash of cards...!
Supplies:
Stamps: July 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit,
Ink: Smoky Slate
Paper: July 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit
Accessories:  July 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit, Neutral Buttons, White Baker's Twine

Hope you have a great weekend, and come back for more inspiration next week!

2 comments:

  1. What a great sketch... used perfectly with the beautiful designer papers. Love this, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...