Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August Paper Pumpkin!

Ok, the latest Paper Pumpkin is such a pretty kit!! I am sooo not a gold person and I think this is beautiful! The little gift box is pretty and simple, and the cards don't need a lot of fuss with the pretty DP!
This time, there are three different projects, and supplies to make three of each. For today, I made one of each, exactly as the instructions show.
The pink and gold are so pretty for "any time cards" but I think that with the ribbon addition on the pink card I can't help but think how applicable it is for Breast Cancer Awareness month coming up!

If you are not currently a subscriber, but love this kit, you just have to sign up to order past kits- and I'm sure this one will be available soon- and I also think it will be snatched up and sold out quickly! So you might want to look in to becoming a subscriber, just by clicking the Paper Pumpkin button on my side bar!
*or you can call and place an order for it too...or! host your own event and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...