Friday, August 21, 2015

Kindness

So apparently I am not yet done with butterfly season, haha! But this card uses more hot-late-August colors I think so it works for today!
I needed to send an overdue thank you, so I used the Nacho Average Challenge sketch for the layout. I seriously love this set, and I kept the card really quite simple!
Supplies:
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi, Cajun Craze
Paper: Whisper White, Delightful Dijon, Blackberry Bliss card stocks
Accessories: White Bakers Twine

And have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Very "end of the summer"! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average CHallenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors you used on here, and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda Eclectic is one of my favorites. Great job using it with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...