Friday, November 29, 2019

Working hard!

Today I have a fun page for your Friday!
This time I used a tic-tac-toe challenge and picked the row with orange, chevrons and a tag. I made the tag with layers of card stock, and I used the circle dies to cut out part of it with a different ink. For the chevrons, I used the long retired Chevron Punch on typing paper, then sponged the shapes with shades of orange and gray. I love how that turned out. Then I used the much loved, long retired, Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to mess the page up. His job is cleaning up a bakery and he comes home a MESS, haha! The splatters and streaks and all the things reflect it pretty accurately! I am very happy with how this page turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps; Gorgeous Grunge, Adventure Awaits
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Gray Granite, Peekaboo Peach (retired), Peach Parfait (retired)
Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie &  Peekaboo Peach (retired) card stocks
Accessories: Circle Dies, Big Shot, Black Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Chevron Punch (retired), Stamping Sponges, Stapler
Font: Ink Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...