Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Band Concerts

School has now been closed for over a month. Major events have already been missed. I don't know about your house, but I have a senior and this is hard. It's not terrible for my other kiddo- she doesn't particularly enjoy school so online school on her daily schedule is not the worst thing for her.

But here are some pages I've scrapped for my son and it's odd to think it was from this school year... It seems a lot longer ago than that.

First up, this simple page from the Homecoming Game last fall. One of the shots of the field was shared by the principal and the other two photos were shared by the band teacher. It was fun to get them printed and scrapped. I used a strip of the DP from the local scrapbook store that is specifically for my kids' school, and a sticker from the same place. That's all!

And this layout is equally simple of a Jazz band concert. The teacher holds it at a small, local theater which makes it really cool actually. I typed the journaling and used a strip of scrapbook store paper, and a strip of retired Stampin' Up! Christmas music paper, haha!
 And a close up, since I cannot get a decent picture of double pages for whatever reason.

I hope you get some creative time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...