Monday, April 13, 2020

Birthday Weekend!

Happy Monday! How was your Easter weekend? Ours was much simpler than usual, but lovely anyway, with just the five of us.

This week/end we had FOUR birthdays in the family. That meant a lot of cards were mailed out, since we weren't able to visit anyone. I've been sending out a lot of cards lately, more than usual, trying to brighten people's days, especially people I know live alone and people who love to get out and be with people. And that meant my stash is getting depleted.
So! Paper Pumpkin to the rescue! I used a lot of supplies from an old kit I really did not like, and came up with my own variation to make myself like it better, haha!

Here's the original assembled idea:
 And the inside is either a stack of gifts or a tall, layered cake! which is fun...but a pain. And not fun for me to make.
So, I did this instead:
 Yep, I just sliced the pop-outs in half and glued them down like the mat of a card! So there! HA!
And on this day, this is how many cards I made and how I put them together, if you're looking for ideas, haha....
(click to make it bigger)
 And the insides are still plenty of fun!
And that finished off the card bases and envelopes from this kit! Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...