Friday, April 10, 2020

Digi Scrapping

Earlier this month I took my kids out for new portraits. My son was hoping for snow IN his picture, but we had no idea it was going to be as cold as it was! The air was 36*, there was a very strong wind, and then it started snowing on us! I did my youngest's pictures first so she could then relax in the cozy car with a movie, haha. And it was a good thing I did!
When I do my kids' portraits, I always take several dozen, and then I get stuck trying to pick one. My husband always tells me "you only need ONE good one" and I try to keep that in mind, haha. Well, when it comes to freezing little kids, I'm just glad I got ONE good one, haha! But a couple others were awfully cute too, even if they aren't quite wall-worthy, so I made a page for her. And it's kind of one of my favorites, maybe ever!
Supplies:
MDS. Colors: Rose Red, Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...