Friday, April 17, 2020

Scrappy Friday

What a week this has been. So today I got a little more scrapping done. Three more pages for my boy. Here's the first one of the day. I used a brand-new-to-me set from the main catalog, and some retired stamps. The brads are retired and the colors are all current. We won't even talk about how long it took to get this one done...lol.
Supplies:
Stamps: Check You Out, Number of Years (retired), ABC Alphabet Upper (retired), ABC Alphabet Lower (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Crushed Curry
Paper: Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler

And here's a little closeup of these cute books. This was one of those sets I didn't really notice in the beginning but then I suddenly fell in love with it and had to have it!
And I hope you have a crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...