Monday, April 27, 2020

Dino Birthday!

Happy Monday to you! Week 7 begins here for us of this in-home school... But let's start today with a fun little birthday card for a cute little boy in my neighborhood!

For my card I used the Paper Players sketch, and the colors from Color Throwdown, AND used the die cut words so it qualifies for the TGIF Challenge! Here's your reminder that the dies are soon-to-be-retired! I need to start featuring those retiring items!
Supplies:
Stamps: Dino Days, Well Said
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White card stock, Pacific Point
Accessories:Well Written Framelits (RETIRING), Big Shot

2 comments:

  1. Your dinosaurs are awesome in the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute birthday card, Tanya! I love the die cut birthday sentiment. Great job with the sketch! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...