Tuesday, April 28, 2020

One kit, many pages!

In searching for long retired product to work on my son's books with, I found this very old kit. I won it from a blog in 2009, so the DP and stickers on these pages are not Stampin' Up!, but accessories, like buttons, are. I've made him maybe 5 pages using this same kit already, and here are three more events, totaling four more pages using it!

First up, this page was for another virtual scrap night challenge HERE. This time the point was to use up stash, and I definitely have that!!
Challenge #3 -- #theTPisGone! Let's stop the hoarding and use our supplies! It's 9-1-1 ....
(9) Use at least (nine) items you've been hoarding/holding onto
(1) Use at least (one) square on your layout/page (it can be the photo or another item.
(1) Use at least (one) item over a year old
Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue (retired) card stock, 2009 scrap kit by Cosmo Cricket, I think called Snorkel?
Accessories: Stampin' up! button stash
Font: Curlz

This layout was just what I came up with for his fifteenth birthday party:
 Along with a close up of each page:

Supplies:
Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango (retired)
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock, 2009 scrap kit by Cosmo Cricket, I think called Snorkel?
Accessories: Stickers from 2009 scrap kit by Cosmo Cricket, I think called Snorkel?
font Mario Kart DS

Finally (for now) I have this page of his field trip to the pool in 1st Grade! Ha!
Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock, 2009 scrap kit by Cosmo Cricket, I think called Snorkel?
font Century Schoolbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...