Friday, April 10, 2020

Grade 5

Here's a layout I got done for my son's books. Finally got the first day of 5th grade done, haha... It was time. I used very old DP, a very old stamp set and an old die.
Supplies:
Stamps: ABC Alphabet Upper-pencil (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade marker
Paper: So Saffron & Poppy Parade card stock, Just Add Cake DP (long retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits Dies 

Of course a close up of each page...

The details...
When I went back thru my photo files to find the date on these pictures, I discovered I also took a snapshot of a paper his teacher had him fill out about himself. I used that for the side journaling! Hooray for actual information! 

And that one is done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...