Saturday, October 1, 2022

We Create Blog Hop: Halloween & Harvest

And just like that, we're to October and at my house that means Halloween! My little one looooves Halloween, just like my mom and my grandmother, haha! We decorated the house yesterday and the trick or treat costume has been planned out and is waiting in my closet, haha.
Our blog hop theme this month is Halloween & Harvest, and clearly, I had to go with Halloween. 

I got this cute bundle set for scrapbooking, haha, but so far I have only made cards with it. Today I have two matching cards, except for the color scheme. I used the latest sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches and I think it definitely stayed clean-and-simple! 

First, some bright happy shades: 

Supplies:
Stamps: Scary Cute
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody
Paper: Mango Melody, Basic Black, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Leaf Label & Amber Gem combo pack, Scary Silhouettes Dies, Layering Circles dies, Glue Dots, big shot

And now some richer autumny shades! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Scary Cute
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Red & Green Pearls, Scary Silhouettes Dies, Layering Circles dies, Glue Dots, big shot

Now hop on over to Tricia's blog using the button below, and see what she's made for you! Then hop all the way thru, and let us know what you think! 

And since it's World Card Making Day, I have more cards to inspire you today, so keep checking back! And I hope you get to stamp today too! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween cards so much. Love these color combinations. Such a great way to showcase this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable use of the sketch. I love both cards but particularly like the one with the kids in the grape - perfect color choice! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little trick or treaters are so cute...love the bat accents

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both!! Such a fun and adorable take on our sketch. Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...