Saturday, October 1, 2022

Christmas Monochrome!

I did play with the SUO Challenge to go monochrome, and this time I combined it with the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, for a second round with each challenge!
This time I made a kind of stencil with the circle die, and stamped inside it and then used a blending brush in that circle as well! I think this is my first Christmas card this year, and I think this card is gorgeous! What do you think? 

Supplies:
Stamps: Campology, Hope & Peace
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent
Paper: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Soft Succulent Open Weave ribbon, Red & Green Pearls, Dimensionals, Layering Circle dies, big shot

I hope you have had a nice Saturday and if you had some stampy time, I hope it was creative and productive for you! And mail those cards!! People really do love receiving them! 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Tonya! You went straight to my favorite sentiment in that set, lol, how perfect over your lovely trees! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant card! These colours are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masking technique used and so very clever. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again for our new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Tanya, it's gorgeous! Great use of the masking technique and I love the ribbon treatment behind the sentiment. Thanks for playing along (again) with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...