Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Spooky Cat!

Today I have a Halloween card for you!
When I saw the latest TGIF Challenge inspiration image, I knew exactly what I was going to do- play with the cat part of this die, of course! I paired it with the sketch from The Paper Players and now have one more card in my very short stack to hopefully mail out today! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Scary Cute
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Mango Melody
Paper: Mango Melody, Garden Green, Basic Black, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Scary Silhouette dies, Blending Brush, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, big shot (retired)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Tanya! The Scary Silhouette die cut makes an amazing focal point. I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is most definitely scary cute Tanya and makes such a great focal point for your fun Halloween card. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, that scary black cat silhouette is perfect for Halloween! Great way to use the sketch! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...