Saturday, October 1, 2022

Autumn Aspens

It is World Card Making Day! I am not playing along today, but I have some fun ideas for you if you are! 

First up, I have a lovely fall card for you, using the latest from the Color Throwdown, and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

This was not the easiest card to make, haha. This aspen forest die is not designed to cut the oval out. I trimmed around it, but that meant the trunk on the right was then detached... I also wanted to use the oval negative to stamp inside, and since it was my own trimming, haha, that was a bit tricky to use too. But! it all worked out and I really like it!  

Supplies:
Stamps: Perched in a Tree
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Starry Sky card stocks
Accessories: Leaf Label & Amber Gem Pack, Aspen Trees dies, Natural Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, big shot

And come back later for more!! 

2 comments:

  1. These trees are lovely and the sentiment is perfect with them! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, I love how you cut an oval out the "forest" diecut. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...