Monday, October 24, 2022

Halloween 2019

Halloween is only one week away so I *might do a theme this week....

For today, I have this layout I did last week. I am super happy there is a package of black card stock for a hot minute in the July-December Mini! 
As is often the case with my scrapping, everything else is very. long. retired. The stamped little girl image was one of the first clear-mount sets I bought, and the alphabet was given to me from a friend, and came from before I ever heard of Stampin' Up! 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Alphabet Attitude Lower, Alphabet Attitude Numbers (1998)
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Paper: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Metallic Sequins, Glue Dots
Journaling Font: Dreaming Outloud Pro

These are the Stampin' Blends I used to color the cute little girl: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...