Thursday, October 27, 2022

CAS Mummy!

Since I knew I was going to be making several Halloween cards, earlier this week, I pulled out my entire collection of Halloween sets and just got playing! 

Today's card is full of retired product, but I really like it, haha. This one uses the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches, which is why it stayed simple. The stamp sets are both pretty old but I've never used this mummy! Clearly, it was time.



Supplies:

Stamps: Jar of Haunts (2016), Good Greetings (2014)
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Dimensionals, Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon (lonnng retired)
Stampin' Blends: Ivory, Light Petal Pink


I actually made another on Monday with this set, but something is wrong with my phone synching to our cloud... I tried to do a blog post from my phone which also didn't work and it corrupted the photo. But Iv'e already given this one away so the messed up picture is the best I've got. rude. But it appears its teh first time I've played with this pumpkin or candy corn images too, so I'm sharing it anyway! And the Freshly Made Sketch I used has ended too. Apparently that was a "Monday"......... 

Supplies:
Stamps: Jar of Haunts
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Pumpkin Pie, Dark & Light Old Olive, Dark Daffodil Delight, Bronze

3 comments:

  1. That's a darling Halloween card! I love the cute mummy! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that stamp set! The pumpkin and mummy are super cute. Love how you interpreted the corner portion of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please excuse me if I posted twice - I know I wrote a post, thought I pressed publish but yet nothing showed - so to do a little CYA - I will write it again. Love the stamp set you chose for both cards - the mummy and pumpkins are tooooo cute, and well candy corn is always a super sweet addition (I am a candy corn girl, for the record.) Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...