Saturday, October 29, 2022

Pumpkins 2018!

Continuing on with the Halloween theme this week, I scrapped some more pics for my middle kiddo, of days of Halloween past. I used some of the same things I already had out, and as is often the case, everything is retired except the ink and card stock.

And this actually uses the colors from Inspire.Create.Challenge 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Jar of Haunts (2016), Classic Numbers
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Basic Gray & Gorgeous Grape card stocks, Halloween Night Specialty DP (retired) 
Accessories: gray stripe washi, black polka dot washi (both long retired)

And here's a little close up of the edge.
Hope you get to make something fun this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...