Monday, October 10, 2022

Inside the Gates!

Happy Monday to you! Did you have a relaxing weekend? I had a jam-packed weekend! And I haven't stamped in well over a week. But that's okay- I have lots of scrapbook pages I can share! 

This was our first day, and first moments inside the park. Disneyland was still trying to decide their protocols since reopening after covid and we had listened to people who were there just a few weeks before us and tried following their recommendations. But that ended up not a good plan for us since we still have a little one, and they don't, and their suggestions didn't matter when we were there. So this page is documenting what we should have done, vs what we did. But I tried to document this trip with as much reality as possible, so you get both sides. And the page still turned out fun!   

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray & Real Red card stocks, I Am Me DP 
Accessories: Circle Dies, big shot
Journaling Font: Minnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...