Thursday, March 30, 2023

Current Scrapping!

The Retired Products list was released yesterday, for both the main Annual Catalog and for the Jan-April Mini Catalog. You can view them by clicking the titles, or let me know if you'd rather have the links emailed to you.  

While many demonstrators quickly sell off their retired inventory to make room for new, I typically keep what I've purchased and I often use it for my scrapbooking! I've had so much fun working on our Disneyland Trip and finding so. many. perfect stamps or DP to use! But today, I used current products for this page! Crazy talk....! 
...although...this stamp set along the side is about to retire. So if you love it, hurry and order it!! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Nothing's Better Than, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Memento Black, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Parakeet Party, Balmy Blue
Paper: Basic White
Accessories: Crystal Effects (retired)

This page is of my daughter's first job, at a very small soda and cookie shop, which are a huge deal around here. Seriously, there are six different shops within ten minutes of my house! They serve things like flavored sodas, hot chocolate, a variety of cookies and other treats like nachos, churros, cinnamon rolls and ice cream. This page shows her first day and last day, and then when we visited once in the middle. 

What are you making today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...