Saturday, March 18, 2023

Beignets!

Today I've got another digital page with a funny title. 
One of the favorite Disney movies in this house is the Princess and the Frog. It is a newer one so if you don't have kids you might not have seen it. (2009 IS "newer", I absolutely swear it!) The Princess in the title is a great cook and her specialty is beignets. One of the characters asks her to make her "man catchin beignets" and so of COURSE that had to be the title of the page, haha! 
My older daughter actually tried making these with my husband's help before our trip, but none of us had ever had an beignet before sooo it wasn't exactly like it was in the park, haha.... Both times the treat was delicious.
And yes, if I'm recording every little detail, you bet I'm recording the costs of anything we purchased. 

Supplies:
Colors: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight
Font: Enviro

1 comment:

  1. The Princess and the Frog is one of those movies that I like more every single time I watch it. Lottie is my favorite--I especially love that scene where she's doing her mascara and talking about crazy people, hah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...