Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Senior Dance!

It's been a weird week, not going at all how I'd like. So here's another digital layout for my daughter.
 
This is a recent event that was a lot of fun for her. The school hosts a stag event and only seniors are invited. They have a dinner and then a dance.
Most of her closest friends this year are guys, because lets be honest, high school girls are jerks, so we did group pics of these friends! 
Again, I did this in MDS so I could size the photos however I like, and that huge group shot in the middle of the second page that was swiped off social media and thus not super great for printing, haha...
Supplies:
MDS: Pacific Point, Silver Glimmer DP, Silver brads
Journaling font: Colonna MT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...