Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Scraps for you!

haha.... this card was made entirely because the SUO Challenge was to use up scraps! I did use the sketch from TGIF Challenges for some direction. And I know who I will send it to next week too! 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Ranunculus Romance
Ink: Gray Granite
Paper: Petal Pink & Basic White card stock, Texture Chic DP, Metallic Specialty paper
Accessories: Circle Dies, Dimensionals, big shot

Everything but the base was made with scraps. How do you store yours? For DP and card stock, I keep my scraps in the original packages. Like this: 
and for Basic White and Very Vanilla scraps, I have these little baskety things for each color. These are perfect for greeting strips! 
What are you making this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I have a file tub for my cardstock, and all the scraps go into a 6x8 cello bag in the front of the file! Thanks so much for playing with SUOC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. This is simply beautiful, Tanya. I have the same organization as you. As always, thank you so much for participating with us at SUOChallenges.com and we look forward to seeing you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...