Wednesday, March 1, 2023

We Create Blog Hop: March to the Beat

Yet another new month has arrived, can you even believe it? And that means a new blog hop for you! 
When this month's theme was introduced, we were leaning towards March events and music. The only current music product I find in my stash is this Merry Melody embossing folder... And we're inching ever closer to saying goodbye to these favorite 2021-23 In Colors so I wanted to use those.... and then I saw the latest SUO Challenge to "go green!" and this card was born! 
I don't typically send Easter cards, but my grandmother did, and her sister could always use some cheerful mail, so I think that's where this will go.
Supplies:
Stamps: Rejoice In Him
Ink: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya
Paper: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya
Accessories: Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon, Festive Pearls, Merry Melody Embossing Folder, big shot

And now you can hop on over to Tricia's blog, using the button below, and see what she has made for you.

Then hop along to see the rest of our projects! We're a small group, but full of ideas for you! 


We Create Blog Hop March 2023 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Cheryl Curtis
Tanya Harvey -- That's me!
Tricia Butts


6 comments:

  1. I'm sure this card will be loved ☺️ I've always liked the Pale Papaya color, but don't seem to use it much. This is a great pairing with Soft Succulent, though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card--love how you incorporated the music! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card design with these products. You have checked all the boxes to create a beautiful Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Tanya! I like the musical elements. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Pale Papaya splash with green is perfect. Love this. We always love your projects at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the music with the dove underneath. I am totally going to CAS(E) that idea.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...