Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Other Scrapping

Posts about scrapbook pages are not usually that popular, but I have been sharing a lot of our Disney trip, and really, the whole reason I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is my passion for scrapbooking. I am still working on Disney, it isn't done, and I haven't even shared half of it here yet, haha... But at the moment, my focus has switched to scrapping as much as I can of my daughter's life, before she graduates in 70 days (yes, she's counting down) just like I did for my son. 

My kids have albums throughout their lives. They each have their own shelf on the bookcase, and they each have a bunch. (my oldest has more than my youngest, which is probably obvious, even tho he was born back with film cameras, ha! So she has more photographs in existence...) But I am a recorder, and I am raising recorders, haha, and we have maybe millions of photos. My kids all still have a shoebox of printed photos. I add to this, but I try to scrap these photos, rather than just store them in the shoebox, haha. And yes, even after they graduate, I add to their books, lol... But for NOW, I want to get my daughter's school events done, especially her high school years. And while I'm at it, I am scrapping photos that have been printed, gathering dust in her shoebox. 

So we'll switch gears for a bit and share a super simple couple layouts that use the most recent Sale-A-Bration DP. This was one packed day of fun over Spring Break several years ago, so the pages match. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsical lower, Whimsical Numbers (long retired)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Blushing Bride card stock, Dainty Flowers SAB (retired)
Accessories: Glitter Enamel Dots (long retired)
Journaling Font: Modern Love Caps

I started by just trimming that flower page in half, but I liked it better trimmed around. 

1 comment:

  1. I think your pages look great, Tanya! I, too, started out as a scrapbooker and took a hiatus from it for a while when I started making cards. I think we paper scrappers are a dying breed anymore but I will continue as long as I can keep getting the supplies for it. In fact, my project starting this summer is to scrap my wedding--we're having our 20th anniversary in the fall! I'm just glad I got my kid's baby book done before I started forgetting all the details from when he was so tiny. We are doing important work here :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...