Monday, March 6, 2023

It's Lemon!

Once again, I have to say, the collection of stamps my mom and I have made scrapping Disney so easy! This time it was this cute soft-serve ice cream cone that was the perfect touch, haha! And our inks are too- we ordered a lemon, a mango and a twist! I mean really! There is a chance I have never even used this stamp set, it belongs to my mom.
The title of the page comes from the movie Monster's Inc, which is the movie the treat stand is based on. And it's funny, I promise. 

Stamps: Sweet Scoops
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pale Papaya, Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Whisper White card stock
Journaling Font: Monsters Inc

Scrapping doesn't have to be complicated and this is a very simple page, but I'm happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...