Saturday, March 11, 2023

Mickey's Philharmagic

With the calendars done, I'm going to for sure keep sharing Disney pages on Saturday, as well as on days when I don't have anything else to share. I seriously have SO. many. Disney pages! It's been ...maybe a bit of a problem. ahem. It's fine. Everything is fine.... HA.

Once again, today I have a super simple page, altho this time digital. It combined two "things", which was extremely rare in this album. But with so few pictures, and the things happening back to back, it worked out great. I am particularly happy with how I did the title over the paler music "stamp".

Supplies:
Colors: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, 
Stamp: Music Notes
Font: Started by a Mouse, Book Antiqua

I hope you get to make something pretty this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...