Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Warm Rays!

I don't know about you, but we are having a long, stubborn winter. I honestly don't mind it- the sun comes out almost daily for at least a minute, there's patches of blue sky, and we're not having to shovel, but a lot of people in my life are past done. So this greeting is a perfect match for today's card! 

I used the sketch from the Paper Players, and this fabulous Desert Details bundle for this card. This stamp set, die, paper and sequins come from the January-April Mini and I am a fan! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Desert Details
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Pale Papaya, Basic White & Soft Succulent card stock, Delicate Desert DP
Accessories: Desert Details dies, Gold Faceted sequins, big shot

*Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent are on their way out! Odds are very good the DP is too because DP rarely carries over! Don't miss out on these items!! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Tanya! I am a HUGE fan of Desert Details, and I LOVE your card. The colors you selected are perfect for the sentiment. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card, Tanya! I love the mix of patterns and colors. I think you might have finally convinced me to add this bundle to my next order. Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...