Thursday, January 25, 2024

Bright Flowers

Yesterday I got another small stack of cards made, so I'm set for a minute, haha!
Today's card is bright and happy! Quick and simple too- which is what I'm best at. ha! 
For this one I used the latest SUO Challenge for the colors. I got them all on there without even owning the cute DP they took it from! I kept the layout very clean and simple, stamping the greeting directly on the card base. But I think it's pretty great for a January birthday card! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Petal Pink, Pool Party 
Paper: Pool Party & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots

3 comments:

  1. That's a great card, Tanya! Way to work in all the colors and it's perfect for a spring birthday. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Tanya. I love the way you mixed the colours. Thanks so much for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this SIP CAS card. Very creative and what it's all about. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back today for our Valentine's Day|Love theme!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...