Wednesday, September 25, 2024

All the pinks!

Today's card ended up more chaotic than I expected, but it will work for the birthday girl, haha. 

This one uses the sketch from The Paper Players and a whoooole lotta DP prints, lol. Three of them, in fact. I liked the strip that looks like a paint palette with this little artist, and I liked the watercolory-looking sheets too. But it's kind of a lot...! 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Kiddin' Around 
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark & Light Granny Apple Green, Light Petal Pink, Bronze, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Melon Mambo
Paper: Basic White card stock, Full of Life DP
Accessories: Dimensionals, Kiddin' Around Dies, big shot

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Tanya! Any young girl would love to receive this card. I agree that the strip of paper is perfect for the aspiring artist. All of the papers coordinate so well. However, it is the sentiment which steals my heart! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...