Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Flower Die Cut

Hello! I am so excited for autumn! It started to cool off, and then it forgot to be autumn and should be around 90 most of this week. Rude. But the mountains are turning red and yellow so that's happy! 

Today's card uses the sketch from CAS Colours and Sketches, along with the theme (wellll more the colors from the graphic...) from TGIF Challenges. It sort of looks like I took the sketch more literally, but really, I just stamped on a scrap rectangle, and then die cut the flowers out of that. Then I colored it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Layers of Beauty, Beside Me
Ink: Memento Black, Pecan Pie
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Pumpkin Pie, Dark and Light Old Olive, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Balmy Blue
Paper: Basic White, Pecan Pie card stocks
Accessories: Iridescent Striped Trim, Iridescent Foil Gems, Dimensionals, Layers of Beauty Dies, big shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...