Friday, September 20, 2024

Thanks Pumpkin!

Happy Friday! We made it, again! Yeay! 

Today I have a three-fer! I used the sketch from As You See It, with the colors from Color Throwdown and the theme from Hand Stamped Sentiments! And I really like the result! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Scenic Pumpkin Patch, Simply Said
Ink: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze card stocks
Accessories: Dimensionals, Vintage Crochet Trim (Retired 2017?) 1 3/8 Circle Punch (retired)

That strip of Cajun Craze card stock was in my scraps, already torn, so that's why it doesn't go the full length of the card. And that is why I keep scraps! ha! But it still fits the sketch beautifully! 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Tanya - and LOVE that torn edge! Great pumpkin color scheme, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...