Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Cars!

I had a decent day of scrapbooking last week that I'm happy about. I managed to do at least one layout for all three of my kids, a couple got more.

One fun thing was that I scrapped both of my kids' first car purchases. They both bought their first car about seven months apart, ha. 

This boy of mine loooves the color orange. He has a full set of dressier shirts for work that are orange and way more than a full set of every day orange shirts. He also has an orange jacket for days when he wants to wear something that isn't orange, ha. My mom has made him two orange-based quilts and my MIL made him one too. One wall in his room is orange. So it was NO surprise that he was thrilled to find an orange car. I am not actually a fan of printing photos thru Shutterfly, but I have, and the envelopes are a bold orange color with this little quote on the back. And this is the second scrap layout he has with this strip on it, HA. 
Supplies:
Paper: Basic White card stock, Just Add Cake DP (long retired)
Accessories: 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes (retired), scrap from Shutterfly envelope

So then it was really funny that this girl who tends to choose bright, happy colors, was wearing black when she brought home her black car. HA. But it makes scrapping easier, doesn't it?
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Basic Black card stock, True Love DP (retired)
Accessories: White Perfect Accents (retired)

Also, gotta say, I was excited to finish off those White Perfect Accents with this page. Not sure how old they are, but at least 4 years... Yeay for using up stash!!

1 comment:

  1. Both my dad and my brother graduated from Oklahoma State, so both of their wardrobes are primarily orange. My dad even has a bright orange truck :) Congrats on getting some scrapping time! I've been slowed down with my husband being at home so much right now. :p

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...