Friday, September 13, 2024

Coral Flowers

We made it to Friday! But I have a packed weekend coming up so it isn't a break, haha....

I've got another card for my upcoming class. Simple but pretty.
And this one totally fits the latest challenge from Inspire.Create.Challenges- to make something "floral"! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Spotlight on Nature
Ink: Calypso Coral, Wild Wheat
Paper: Calypso Coral, Basic White card stocks, Country Woods DP
Accessories: Brass Butterflies

This was the one I actually designed first. I like the idea, but this particular stamp is too thin of a line image to work on this wood grain DP. And, the Stampin' Spots didn't work out as nicely as I'd hoped and these classes are not about teaching, they're about getting their five cards done, ha, so I decided against it for now. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Spotlight on Nature
Ink: Calypso Coral, Garden Green
Paper: Calypso Coral, Country Woods DP
Accessories: Brass Butterflies

1 comment:

  1. Simple is my favorite, and this is perfectly simple! And so very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...