Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Birthday PlayTime!

Time is going faster than I think... I thought I had time to make this, but it needed to go out before I made it, darn it. But I made it and it's on it's way! 

I used the sketch from Inspire.Create.Challenges. And I used the now ended Color Throwdown, altho it might be hard to tell.... that blue water takes up some space! Usually I choose colors as close as possible to the challenge image, and this time the shades aren't exact matches, and there's more than one shade for each color. But I promise the birthday girl will never notice. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Kiddin' Around
Ink: Memento Black, Berry Burst
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark & Light Granny Apple Green, Dark & Light Balmy Blue, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Petal Pink, Light Basic Black, Dark Smoky Slate, Bronze, Ivory, SU800
Paper: Lemon Lolly, Basic White card stocks, Bright & Beautiful DP
Accessories: Dimensionals, Kiddin' Around dies, Subtles Candy Dots (retired), big shot (retired)

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card. It will defintely put a smile on the recipients face. Thanks for joining us at Inspire,Create.Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...