Monday, September 16, 2024

Trains!

To say that my son has been obsessed with trains his entire life is a gross understatement. My youngest tends to like a lot of the same things he likes and we have seen a lot. of trains. in our time, ha. As soon as I saw this train stamp, I wanted it, but I think between my mom and I, we own every single train Stampin' Up! has released in the 20 years I've been a demonstrator...and there is a similar one to this particular train. So similar in fact, that I pulled out my old train stamps to compare, and my son told me not to worry about it, ha! Buuuut...... I really kind of love it..... sooo here it is! Ready for classes! HA. And lots of scrapbooking!! 

Anyway, my first card today comes from the latest Color Throwdown. This is the one we'll make at my upcoming class. The colors are slightly Christmasy on my card but I think also autumnal and that's what I'm going for right now. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Greatest Adventure
Ink: Copper Clay
Paper: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Transparent Adhesive Dots


This second card uses the already ended TGIF Challenge colors. But I like the pop of Berry Burst with the train. I thought I had Berry dots, but I guess not...so I used these clear ones instead.
Supplies:
Stamps: Greatest Adventure
Ink: Night of Navy, Berry Burst
Paper: Crumb Cake, Berry Burst, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Transparent Adhesive Dots

1 comment:

  1. What a great train card and so perfect for a masculine recipient! Thanks so much for joining us in the CTD challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...