Thursday, September 12, 2024

Class Time!

With school back in session, I have been looking forward to holding card classes again. I missed out this spring... I got sick for a month and then life was just way too busy to fit in classes! But now it is time! (altho life is still really. busy!) That means I spent some time putting cards together, and thank goodness for challenges to kick my creativity into gear! 

This card is really simple, but I find my people like to come, get it done, and get on with life, ha, so this is perfect. I used the color challenge from CAS Colours & Sketches, and I love the rich shades they suggested. Altho they're a bit too dark in this photo, to really tell.
Supplies:
Stamps: Encircled In Nature 
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss & Misty Moonlight
Paper: Basic White, Mossy Meadow card stocks
Accessories: Tinsel Gems Three Pack, Encircled In Nature Dies, Dimensionals, big shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...