Thursday, March 4, 2010

Birthdversary!

*ETA: this is now closed*

today... I am THIRTY, baby! haha!

today is also... my 6th anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!!

I think this is a good time for a little blog candy!

I stamped this set of SIX cards (6th anniversary...) for you to win! Two are thank you's and four are birthday cards. They even work for men!

I am limiting this to the US and Canada, but all you have to do is leave a comment! I will select a winner on Monday, March 8th! Good luck!

Supplies: Stamps: Country Morning, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sincere Salutations Ink: Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard Paper: More Mustard, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla Accessories: Twill Tape, EE Brads, SS Brads, Mat Pack, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

4 comments:

  1. Cute, I am sure you had fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in!! And Welcome to your third decade. Quite the milestone, but just wait until next year when you realize that you are 31. Let me just say that that was weird for me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday & anniversary! Great color combo on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Happy Birthday to you...belated...it just keeps the wishes coming in longer is all. You are still just a baby my friend. Enjoy your youth....ha ha ha. And Happy Anniversary too.
    I've never heard the work birhdversary before that was a new one to me. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...