Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One Page Three Ways

At my scrapbook class this past Saturday they wanted 12x12 pages. This coming Saturday attendee's want 8.5x11 size pages. So I had to find a way to make all of the same pages, but smaller. My pages are of three totally separate events, but here's how I did it....
the 12x12...

one 8.5x11 (this is for my son's book! Want to use pink and glitter with your boys? Throw in shots with his sister, mother or grandmother, and its all good!)

the other way to do an 8x.5x11...

Supplies:
Stamps: Taffy ABC Ink: Chocolate Chip Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip & Real Red card stocks, Sending Love DP Accessories: Real Red Epoxy Brads, Mat Pack

This glittery paper is so much fun!! It seriously makes me so happy! LOL! its glittered and like, heat embossed so there is actual texture to it. So cool! I love the specialty line of DP Stampin' Up! has offered!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...