Saturday, March 20, 2010

Some scrapping...

I got these pages *mostly* done earlier in the week. The first page I still need a Rose Red marker for. My marker doesn't work anymore. Buuut its been about 5 years sooo I won't whine too much... When I get access to someone else's marker the title vellum will say "princess and the queen", and I'll fill that Top Note die-cut with the story. Oh, and the sketch came from the Soul Scrapper's site. (Annnnd since blogger is being obnoxiously stubborn, you get to see it the direction the sketch was given! I tilted it and blogger will not load it right, no matter how many times I've rotated it!) Supplies:
Stamps: Taffy Alphabet, girls are Ketto stamps from Stamping Bella Ink: Close to Cocoa, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink Paper: Whisper White, Close to cocoa & Pink Pirouette (retired) card stocks, Berry Bliss DP (retired), White Vellum Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Top Note Die Cut, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Soft Subtles Brads, Mat Pack, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3.8 inch circle punch, neutral buttons (retired) So the story that is missing is....my daughter loooves to play dress up. She came down all decked out, and my niece came with her wearing my dad's old gardening hat. My daughter grandly announced "I present the princess (indicates herself) and, the queeeeen (indicating my niece)." It was funny how she said it, but it was also funny to see such a poor, impoverished little queen compared to the dolled up princess! LOL! ~~~~~~ This second page I mentioned to you on St Patrick's Day! :) This uses that same very old DP, but brand spankin' new-to-me alphabet set! :) (which is why it wasn't done til last night)
Supplies: Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet Ink: Tempting Turquoise Paper: Gable Green, Green Galore & Tempting Turquoise card stock, Sweet DP (retired!)

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...