Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Seeing Green!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I am not a big celebrator of this holiday, (tho my husband's family likes to eat Irish food today) but I thought something to show on the blog and something fun in my son's lunch box was definitely appropriate!

The card sketch comes from Jen's SSFYTT, and most of these are colors I rarely use. That fun stripey DP is very old, but I still like it. You'll actually see more of that same pkg later this week, LOL! Its about time I'm using it! Supplies: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Green Galore, Glorious Green Paper: Green Galore & Whisper White card stocks, Sweet DP (retired) Accessories: Heart to Heart punch

Hope you're all enjoying your day and seeing green!

3 comments:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...