Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Card!

This is for a challenge, I really don't send Easter cards. But my grandmother and aunt do! I decided an Easter challenge was a great time to play with this new hostess set, isn't it cute?! I also used the Eggcellent Eggs kit from the Occasions Mini (for cards and pages, in my opinion) which JUST exceeded its 'while supplies last', darnit! I was actually hoping to buy a second kit- they are so fun! So I hope you got one already!

Anyway, I used Taylor's sketch along with the Easter challenge from the OCC and made this:

Supplies: Stamps: Picnic Parade, Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue Paper: Bashful Blue & Whisper White card stock, Eggcellent Eggs Kit Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Word Window Punch

3 comments:

  1. Now how cute is that grass...this is just fabulous...a perfect Easter card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and sweet spring card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...