Tuesday, March 2, 2010

thirty years

Here's a page I made at the workshop. Its a page for my parents book, actually. And technically it is a hybrid page, since I printed off another image from the Define Your Life stamps on My Digital Studio, which is the oval accent you see near the top.
Supplies: Stamps: Taffy Alphabet, Ever After Ink: Lavender Lace, Real Red Paper: Whisper White, real red, Lavender Lace card stocks Accessories: Eyelet punch, Large Oval Punch, Rhinestone Square Fire Brads, White Taffeta Ribbon, Mat pack

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    Love your scrapbook pages you have been putting together....doesn't it feel good to get them done?
    Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog, but a great big thank you for the info on how to change the date. You have no idea how helpful that will be .....Thank you....Thank you.....Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...