Saturday, March 6, 2010

A scrap night!

(Scroll down for the Blog Candy!) So after being sick and having sick kids for the last two weeks, I finally got some scrapping done last night! yeay! Here's the first page: Supplies: Stamps: taffy Alphabet Ink: Basic Black Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Basic Black Accessories: Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/8 inch circle punch I think I can count on one hand how many times I have used Taken with Teal. I just have a really hard time finding colors that work with it. But I saw this color combo (pumpkin and teal) in the demo magazine (there I go again!) and thought I'd try it out! And the sketch comes from the Soul Scrappers website. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...